first post ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scooter acting funny.

can someone pleas tell me whats wrong ? if i give gas it dont do nothing. i cheked the gaz cable and the needle but everything looks ok. it starts perfect only when i hit the gaz it dosn't respond.
    Starts
    21 September 2020
    Ends
    21 September 2020

2 takt of 4Takt scooter.
    Welk merk en wat heb je al gecontroleerd.
    Kun je wel gas geven maar gaat de scooter niet voorruit?

2 stroke or 4 stroke scooter.
    Which brand and what have you already checked.
    Can you accelerate but the scooter does not go forward?

Comment

What do you exactly mean by funny? It also would help us to tell more about your scooter. Is it a w or a 4 stroke? What brand is it? What have you changed that could cause the problem? The more information you give the more we can help you!

Comment

The first thing i would check is the air intake. Have you checked yor air cleaner?

Comment

hallo guys thanks for the fast reply. my scooter is a 2t 49cc generic cracker. if i open the gaz my wheel dont spin. it wants to but something its holding it in. i chekked my air suply everything looks ok. i can try to buy a new air intake and try if this would help. i chekked many things. can it be that i took the wrong sparkplug? i also have only 1 bolt that keep my exaughst to my cilinder. can i lose power if my exaughst is only holding by 1 bolt? i didnt change nothing but my garage did. he changed the carburator and god knows what else he changed. i went to the garage and they kept my scooter the for 1,5months to later tell me that he couldnt find the problem.

Comment

if i open the gaz my wheel dont spin. it wants to but something its holding it in.
            If the engine does increase speed and the throttle response is normal then:

Vario rollers that are worn out.
            Clutch that slips .
            Broken / worn V-belt.

Video example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh37xm0fWmY
            Last edited by Eddy22; 22 September 2020, 14:35.

Comment

hey guys i found my problem. i just took the air filter off and now he drives without problems but.. now he only drived without the airfilter. so im not sure what to do next. i cant go any lower because its original jet 50. i cant go smaller then this right ? someone who knows why it only drives good without the airbox?

Comment

Maybe the airbox filter is too old and clogged with dust ..

Or the air-fuel mixture of the carburetor is not properly adjusted so that you have no pulling power at the low revs.

Comment

im pritty sure its the air-fuel mixture but i tryed to set it right but idk how to do it. if someone can help me to put it just right then thanks a lot.

Comment

The engine must have already warmed up so that the choke is off before you start adjusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqjA1qTRxlg

Comment

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
                    Working...
                    X