X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Piaggio XEVO 125cc users?

Hello everyone,

My first post :-) Congratulations to the admins for keeping up such a great forum, than thanks for letting me in.

I am the proud owner of a Piaggio XEVO 125cc and I was wondering if any of you has any experience servicing this bike.

Specifically, I was wondering if anyone can confirm whether or not the servicing procedure and schedule for this particular bike is the same as for the 400cc version. I have the 400cc workshop manual (thanks to this forum!) but I simply can't find the 125cc servicing manual. It's not available for purchase from Piaggio as far as I know, and there is not Haynes manual for this bike either.

Thanks to everyone

Kind regards,

__Daniel

Hi Daniel, welcome to our forum.
    (thanks for the thumbs up)

Unfortunately I have no experience with this bike.
    What I do know is that these engines differ greatly from each other. Of course, the engine capacity but also the valve clearances and carburetor settings etc.

Specifically, I was wondering if anyone can confirm whether or not the servicing procedure and schedule for this particular bike is the same as for the 400cc version. I have the 400cc workshop manual (thanks to this forum!) but I simply can't find the 125cc servicing manual. It's not available for purchase from Piaggio as far as I know, and there is not Haynes manual for this bike either.
    As previously stated, this engine is not the same as the 125 version. I have not had time to upload it to on our forum.
    (associated with my regular /work activities)
    However, this one is available for download at the following link: https://www.scooterhulp.com/forum/ho...tation-manuals

All power to you! (servicing the bike Daniel)

Kind regards,

Rox
    Last edited by Flaming Rox; 15 April 2020, 16:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaming Rox View Post
      Hi Daniel, welcome to our forum.
      (thanks for the thumbs up)

As previously stated, this engine is not the same as the 125 version. I have not had time to upload it to on our forum.
      (associated with my regular /work activities)
      However, this one is available for download at the following link: https://www.scooterhulp.com/forum/ho...tation-manuals
      Thank you Rox!!!
      Truly very much appreciated.

I'll give it a try and share my experiences here.

I'm by no means an expert mechanic, but I also own a BMW 1100RT which I manage to service myself so I thought a small Piaggio can't possibly be any harder :-)

All the best and thanks again
      Last edited by Flaming Rox; 15 April 2020, 16:34.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
      Working...
      X